We have an urgent requirement for our Client please check it once and reply
me your comfortable ASAP.
*Position: Senior Java Developer*
*Location: Denver, CO*
*Duration: 6 months*
Will considering *H1B* candidates with visas that will expire in *2015* or
Sr Java Developer will be responsible for the Java and Web teams that will
design, code, modify, test, debug, document,
install, deploy and support daily operations for a set of applications in
the in the Healthcare Insurance industry.
• Web Development
Hibernate, JDBC, XML, SOAP/REST & WebLogic,* *Oracle & MS SQL* Server.
• * 5+ years* experience with *J2EE *application servers *WebLogic, JBoss
• Proficient in database development:* Oracle* & *MS SQ*L.
• Experienced in software development and business modeling of Web
applications, Client/Server systems, Distributed Applications and other
custom-built projects on Windows platforms.
• Advanced shell scripting skills.
• Strong in* Object *- *oriented design*/analysis, UML modeling, Classic
design patterns, *JEE patterns*.
• Strong Web development skills. Experience in N-tier Client-Server based
Internet technology, intranet portal design/development; Web based data
system, Framework development for Internet application.
• Hands on experience with *JEE* application deployment technology.
Thorough knowledge with JEE application platform configuration and
• The ability to think independently and prioritize the development teams
work based on SLAs and project demands with changing priorities.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Aptitude for complex problem analysis/resolution.
*Thanks & Regards....*
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*USM Business Systems*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at