Please find below today urgent position:

Location:  Boston

Duration: 3 months

JD: Need very good communication skills must have JAVA skills must hold
valid visa Need to perform architect role by extensively interacting with
the clients and helping them in providing the right architecture/framework.
Must have experience in J2EE architecture including spring, hibernate,
struts. Must have good attitude towards team work

v  Overall 8+ development experience in Core Java

v  Good experience in J2EE, struts

v  Strong foundation in Java/J2EE, must have basics clear

v  Experience in one of the App-containers e.g. Tomcat

v  Good experience in Java development in middleware development

v  Good hands on design experience

v  Experience in Oracle Pl/SQL

v  Good in troubleshooting

Location: Atlanta, Georgia.  *This has to be a LOCAL HIRE, and fulfillment
in the next 2 weeks – US citizens only.*

JD: Position: Java/J2EE Sr.Developer/Lead

·         Solid understanding of OO design and development.

·         5-8  years of core server side Java / J2EE programming
experience.

·         Working experience in Java 1.5 Persistence framework (JPA/
Hibernate), EJP 3.0 Knowledge or Hibernate Search / Lucene

·         MVC framework (Struts/Stripes)

·         Knowledge/work Experience in JMS

·         Good understanding of relational database; Exposure to Oracle,
Sybase, SQL Server is preferred.

·         Backend and UI experience.

·         Development in the Eclipse and Ant environment highly desirable.

·         Comfortable working on both Windows and LINUX.

·         Requires excellent verbal (English) and written communication
skills are a MUST.

·         Ability to architect designs and clearly articulate such designs
on paper for development cycles.

·         Working knowledge of XML and XML based technologies.

·         Ability and willingness to learn supported business functions,
tools and technologies.

·         Highly motivated person who is willing to take responsibility and
ownership of the assigned tasks.

·         Prior experience with Entertainment clients is preferred.

·         1) Front-end: Ext JS, GXT, JavaScript/HTML/CSS,
JSP/Servlets, AJAX, JSON, Stripes Presentation framework, Flash
2) Back-end: EJB, JPA, Hibernate, JMS, JTA, JNDI, JCA, Oracle, PostgreSQL,
REST-ful web services
3) Oracle Glassfish Application Server, UNIX environment, ANT build
scripts, Eclipse IDE

Thanks and Best Regards,

Rajani

*Sun-IT Solutions, Inc.,*

7400 Baymeadows way, Suite # 315, Jacksonville, Fl 32256

T: 904-737-2046 ext:158,f: 904-448-0321

*raj...@sun-itsolutions.com <jyoth...@sun-itsolutions.com>** ,
www.sun-itsolutions.com*

*Note:** We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
at **rem...@sun-itsolutions.com** and mention all the e-mail addresses to
be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails
to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience*