Position Name: Java Developer

Number of Positions: 3

Desired Start Date: ASAP

Anticipated End Date: 12/31/13

Specific expertise in solving complex Web-based application solutions.

Analyzes, designs, develops and supports all major Web information systems
designs from an enterprise perspective. Requires significant expertise in
applicable and various development technologies.

Job Requirements:

*     JAVA/J2EE, Hibernate and JPA

*     Web GUI design & development utilizing JSP, HTML, Dojo

*     Web service development experience with JAX-WS standard. Preferably

CXF Framework.

*     Spring Framework/Spring-MVC

*     IDE: RAD 7, WAS/d

*     Basic Database skills

Thanks and Best Regards,

*Sun-IT Solutions, Inc.,*

7400 Baymeadows way, Suite # 315, Jacksonville, Fl 32256

T: 904-737-2046 ext:158,f: 904-448-0321

*raj...@sun-itsolutions.com <jyoth...@sun-itsolutions.com>** ,

*Note:** We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
at **rem...@sun-itsolutions.com** and mention all the e-mail addresses to
be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails
to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience*