*please share the resumes for the following requirement*
*Title: Cloud Support Engineer*
***MUST BE US CITIZEN & Eligible for a Security Clearance!*
*Location: Washington DC*
*Duration: contract through 9/5/2014 with likely extension or permanent
· Demonstrated troubleshooting issue resolution in complex IT
infrastructure deployments demonstrating skill at all tiers including deep
technical expertise in IP networking, statefull switching, Linux server
configuration, Tomcat Java Application server, MySQL Database and other
middle tier solutions.
· Thorough understanding of cloud solutions such as IaaS, PaaS, and
· Experience configuring servlet containers such as Tomcat and
· Strong information security principles including traffic
filtering, traffic analysis, audit and reporting, and general role based
access control principles.
· Experience using network, and system monitoring tools including
· Ability to follow strict processes around work execution and
· Work effectively in a process driven environment with
contractually established terms and conditions and established technical
· Provides technical input, solutions, and recommendations to
achieve rapid issue resolution as well contribute to the continuous
improvement and evolution of the product.
· Monitors service delivery compliance to budget, quality
standards, and customers and/or internal
business user requirements.
· Provides IT infrastructure and/or application infrastructure
Lifecycle technical support, including
planning, project management, installation, on-going management/monitoring
troubleshooting, and de-installation, following operational policies &
processes compliant with industry standards (ITIL).
· Works with the key customers and/or internal businesses
representatives to retain customers and
build the business.
· Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and
complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends
· Works on problems/projects of diverse complexity and scope*.*
*Qualifications and Expectations*
· 5+ years of experience troubleshooting complex software
configuration issues. 3-4 years of working with virtual infrastructure
· 3-4 years experience as an intermediate/senior level 3 support
engineer in a complex technology environment
· Intermediate understanding of HA principles and working
experience implementing availability solutions.
· Highly developed problem-solving skills
· Experience with at least two of the following technologies;
TcSserver, Tomcat, MySQL, ActiveMQ, Gemfire, and Redhat 6.
· Applicants must have experience within a mature production
· Working understanding of SAML and/or OPENID protocols beneficial.
· Familiarity with FICAM would be beneficial
· Ability to work on shifts encompassing in a 7/24/365 environment
· Ability to handle stress and pending deadlines
· Ability to handle multiple assignments, manage priorities
· Ability to exercise independent judgment within generally defined
policies and practices to identify and select a solution.
· Ability to handle most unique situations
· Expert communication skills (written and verbal) with attention
to detail of customer records.
· Nice to have bilingual Spanish
· Ability to work independently
· Strong leadership skills
The client conducts an extensive drug and background check policy prior to
allowing you to go onsite. There will be a drug screen along with a full
education verification, employment verification, and criminal background
check. If you have been convicted of certain misdemeanors or any type of
felony in the past 7 years, you would automatically be rejected for
Thanks and Best Regards,
*Sun-IT Solutions, Inc.,*
7400 Baymeadows way, Suite # 315, Jacksonville, Fl 32256
T: 904-737-2046 ext:158,f: 904-448-0321
*raj...@sun-itsolutions.com <jyoth...@sun-itsolutions.com>** ,
*Note:** We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
at **rem...@sun-itsolutions.com** and mention all the e-mail addresses to
be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails
to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.