Dear Friends,

Please share the resumes for the following requirement.

1)

*Storage Engineer in Englewood Cliff, NJ*

*1)      Storage Engineer in Universal City, CA (Los Angeles area)*

Duration: 4 month, contract-to-hire – USC/Green Cards only please

*Project Scope & Core Responsibilities:*

o    Install and configure EMC Clariion CX4.xx, Netapp 3170 / 6080 Brocade,
McData and Cisco fiber switches.

o    Write and publish technical Standards

o    Recommend maintenance and code upgrades of all storage devices and
associated software

o    Produce metrics for Senior Management in order to gauge the
effectiveness of the group

o    Assist with the creation of standards and procedures governing the
install, configuration and operational handoff of all storage devices.

o    Drive automation where possible

o    Assist with the continuous analysis of the groups processes to drive
efficiencies.

*Technical Skills & Expertise Required:*

o    Familiarity in provisioning storage to Redhat Linux, Windows 2003, SUN
Solaris and IBM AIX Operating Systems

o    The ability to design a SAN Fabric

o    Be able to effectively troubleshoot storage availability, connectivity
and performance issues from the file system through to the physical drive

o    Knowledge of backup, restore & compression methodologies such as Data
Domain & Recover Point

o    Knowledge of database fundamentals related to Oracle or SQL Server

* *

*Professional Skills & Expertise Required:*

o    Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent

o    3 years expertise working with EMC Clariion, Network Appliance,
Brocade, McData and Cisco storage devices

o    3 years expertise with at least three of the following operating
systems; Redhat Linux, Sun Solaris, Windows 2003, IBM AIX

o    Candidate must be willing to travel out of state at least 4 weeks a
year

*Preferred Skills & Expertise:*

o    Knowledge of NFS and Virtual platforms (VMWare)

Thanks and Best Regards,

Rajani

*Sun-IT Solutions, Inc.,*

7400 Baymeadows way, Suite # 315, Jacksonville, Fl 32256

T: 904-737-2046 ext:158,f: 904-448-0321

*raj...@sun-itsolutions.com <jyoth...@sun-itsolutions.com> ,
www.sun-itsolutions.com*

*Note:** We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
at **rem...@sun-itsolutions.com** and mention all the e-mail addresses to
be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails
to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience*