*Greetings from Robert,*

Title: Front End Web Developer

Location: Bay Area, CA

Duration: 6months to long term

* *

*Job Description:*

            •           Expertise in HTML5 and CSS3

            •           5+ years experience developing high-performance
Javascript

            •           Knowledge of advanced javascript and browser
optimizations

            •           Ability to quickly design Brainstorm and prototype
new concepts and approaches,  and turn prototypes into functional
applications real things.

            •           Ambitious, driven, and talented individual who
wants to work on significant, game-changing problems.

            •           Able to design and write well-structured, easily
maintainable, well-documented code that balances beauty and pragmatism.

            •           Deep understanding of web standards & technologies
(ex. HTTP, REST and JSON).

            •           Consider yourself a JavaScript expert, and be able
to leverage the power of various frameworks such as jQuery, backbone.js,
Ember.js and AngularJS.

            •           Experience with cross browser platform development.

            •           Expert in building and debugging rich web
applications.

            •           A solid understanding of user-centered interaction
design.

            •           Understanding of Object-Oriented javascript,
closures and namespacing

            •           Passionate about web development and up to date
with the latest developments in your field.

            •           You have a BS/MS degree in Computer Science, EE
from a leading institution.

            •           Knowledge of traditional software engineering
patterns and principles

            •           Experience with server-side Javascript and/or
Node.js a plus

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert | Business Development Manager | Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>* | Phone:
*214-550-0248* | Fax: *214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>**
and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.
*