Please find the specs of the requirement below; kindly send suitable
*Title:* Sr. Performance Test Engineer
Location: Austin, Texas
Duration: 6 Months
Position needed for existing performance work for DMV projects. This is a
new request to work on upcoming deliverables for existing projects. The
expertise needed for these project deliverables is not expertise that
exists in the organization currently, or the expertise is already tasked
with providing similar deliverables to other projects. Without these new
resources, potential failure to fulfill deliverables and/or reach payment
milestones required by existing contracts.
*Role and Responsibilities:*
The Sr. Performance Test Engineer will provide performance engineering and
testing project management, as well as, managing multiple IT and business
Performance testing expertise requirements include a strong performance
testing background, including but not limited to performance test
strategy/plans, preparing test case, script creation/execution; monitoring,
root cause analysis, and metrics reporting. This role will coordinate
performance activities and facilitate communication among various teams.
• Communicate testing schedule and performance testing services for the
project development teams.
• Manage the testing scope, testing requirements, quality metrics and
risk/mitigation plans as it applies to performance testing.
• Provide performance reports, dashboards and status reports to verify test
execution including test and issue tracking, daily meetings, test summaries
and test case movement progress according to plan.
• Drive for exceptional test quality on projects while keeping test
activities within schedule and scope and contribute to the testing
process/tools standardization efforts.
• Design and execute performance test plan to characterize system capacity,
performance, availability, resilience, and longevity of a highly scalable
and distributed server system
• Ensure adherence to testing governance standards and processes.
• Design appropriately sized environments to generate adequate load to
emulate various production traffic patterns that may include network and
end user simulation, scalability and failover testing, and application
• Provide automated test scenarios, enhance testing framework, create
capacity plans, and generate best practice guides.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to track and resolve performance
related issues, and feed product requirements on performance.
• Manage multiple testing projects across multiple technologies
simultaneously within the portfolio ensuring a common testing approach.
• Collaborate testing with third party vendors as necessary.
• Minimum 4 years application performance test experience with Java and
.NET frameworks using JVisualVM, Perf4J, or similar.
• Minimum 4 years of software benchmark testing, performance analysis and
measurement of technically challenging systems
• Strong background implementing and using industry standard performance
testing tools – data, analysis, reporting, process, business, technical,
• Working knowledge of database tuning and administration (SQL Server and
• Proficiency with the following technologies - JSP, XML, JSON,
• Good understanding of memory management, multi-processing/threading, and
• UNIX experience with perf, netstat, strace, etc.
• Minimum of 2 years of automation experience
• Experience creating and executing performance evaluation and
• Experience in a multitude of technologies, protocols, architectures,
infrastructures, operating systems, networks, hardware, software and all of
• Experience with client-server, GUI, security, web, and mobile
• Excellent communication skills with all levels inside and outside an
organization with the ability to seek and understand the risks and
implications related to the business, applications, systems, projects, and
• Prior DMV and/or government experience
• Bachelor's degree preferred in MIS, computer science, or mathematics
Thanks & Regards
Kindly submit your consultant profile to above Email ID. Email is the best
way to reach me out.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.