*Hope you are doing great!*
*Please find the Urgent Requirement. Kindly share the matching profiles
*Job Title : **Sr. Program Manager with .Net/F2B Exp*
*Position : 1 *
*Location : New York, NY*
*Duration : 6+ Months*
*Send resume to ja...@tektreeinc.com <ja...@tektreeinc.com> call at
This role requires managing the complexity of dependencies between the
multiple regulatory milestones and the various IT work stream suppliers.
Due to the regulatory nature of our programs (Contingent Liabilities and
BCBS/IOSCO OCRR), this role is of critical importance. This person will
manage the different program intersects on the proposed application
functions, different testing cycles and software version controls on all
the F2B applications. This senior member will also be part of the CS IT
project team on the Industry forum involved in the planning and execution
of the industry wide testing plus communication of the test result
reporting back to the regulators.
· Over 13 years experience as program manager for large financial
organizations and extremely familiar with industry best practices in
release management, program and project management.
· Prior experience with managing teams building and maintaining
· Strong experience in relationship building between application,
infrastructure and development teams.
· Excellent experience in managing very large .Net technology for
· Strong understanding and exposure to object oriented practices
and principles Strong hands-on experience with .NET/C# technologies
Experience in Service Oriented Architecture; specifically RESTful and SOAP
· Experience in project management tools like MS Project and
Clarity, including Visio Very experienced in managing large multilocated
projects and teams Experience in tools like TeamCity, SVN, JIRA and Quality
Center Very experienced in DBs like Oracle and Sybase as well as strong SQL
· Experienced in managing independent QA & UAT testing teams.
· Needs to define releases as well as responsible for maintenance
and updates to team release calendar Strong presentation skills to CXO
level staff Oral communication skills including ability to actively listen
· Good interpersonal relationship skills and strong team player.
· Written communication skills – clear, understandable and
unambiguous documentation and emails are a part of the role Problem solving
ability Creative thinking Analytical mind set.
*Work* : (734) 661-7969
*Fax* : (302) 397-2097
*Email * :
*ja...@tektreeinc.com <sh...@tektreeinc.com> **Website*: www.tektreeinc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.