*Position: SR. **MYSQL DBA Consultant*
*Location: **New York, NY*
*Duration: 6 months+*
Must have 8+years of experience
· Perform on-site, day-to-day production MySQL database
administration tasks in a Linux environment, including maintenance,
troubleshooting, tuning, optimization, installation, upgrades,
backup/recovery, and data migration across multiple data centers and
multiple database server architectures/systems.
· Troubleshoot and resolve production database issues
· Maintain database design/release documentation
· Work closely with Engineering and DBA Team to design and
implement optimal solutions.
· Consistently meet deadlines and schedules by working closely with
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related IT field
· 5 + years of hands on experience in designing and administering
MySQL databases in a HA Environment.
· Unix shell scripting
· Familiarity with monitoring tools such as Nagios
· Must be ready to support environments remotely while on on-call.
· Hands on experience with Amazon RDS MySQL
*Thanks & Regards*
*Global Information Systems, Inc*29777 Telegraph Rd *I* Suite 2450 *I*
Southfield *I *MI-48034
Ph: 248 223 9800 x 214 *I *Fax: 248.266.8320
*v...@gissite.com <v...@gissite.com>* *I *www.GISSite.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.