Jurik <Milan.Jurik at sun.com>, ksh93-integration-discuss
<ksh93-integration-discuss at opensolaris.org>

> Roland Mainz wrote:
> > This is a sponsor request to "fix" ([1]) CR #6799167
> > (http://bugs.opensolaris.org/view_bug.do?bug_id=6799167 - "real gcc
> > build fails in libshell").
> >
> > [1]=The "fix" is more a workaround since I don't know exactly how the
> > ctf*-tools can be fixed.
> >
> > My contributor ID is "OS0025".
> >
> > Webrev follows later when my "hg clone" is complete...
>
> Webrev is now available at
> http://cr.opensolaris.org/~gisburn/ksh93_integration_cr_6799167_001/ -
> can anyone give me a short code review for the change, please (we'll
> file a new bug in bugster to make sure the original issues doesn't get
> forgotten) ?

The code change looks good to me (and compiles for me).
(I've been concerned about the not-buildable-with-gcc
issue for some time now.  I thought I was the only one.)

Nit:
Could you break the comment into more than one line,
to make it fit in 80-columns, something like:

        /*
         * Allocate one extra array entry as workaround for:
         *      CR 6799167 real gcc build fails in libshell
         */

Thanks,
Roger