Hi Yann,

I added the following IDs to the request_sponsor table:

1139642
4499198
6346576
1128354
1191119

I don't know if we need a new bug logged to for 1191119 since that is
marked as 'fixed delivered.'  I'll leave that up to the sponsor to
decide how to deal with.

I didn't add the last two that you're currently working on yet.

Thanks.

Bonnie