Garrett,

I'll get back to you with the tracking numbers as soon as I get those.

I'm pretty clear with Sun Contributor Agreement number since I faxed it and
expect human intervention to finish the process. Is there any way to track
the progress?

I'm a little bit confused about CR# though. I expected to get id upon bug
submission, but I got success message from web GUI without any id. Is it
normal? Should I resubmit the bug once I have Sun Contributor Agreement
number?

Alexander Indenbaum