Hi Ceri,

No problem. I agree that test case in the report is sufficient. I have
one nit on the change.

Lines 336-344: For correctness, I would prefer that we replace any '.'
with '_' after the last strlcat. On the other hand, we know the last
strlcat wouldn't add any '.' into the string so I'm also ok with the
current fix.

Let me know you decide to do. I have a workspace built with the fix and
plan to run a quick test before integration.

Thanks,
-tony