Any idea on the below?  It appears that mod_caucho doesn't pass anything but www.mysticcoders.com through to the Resin server, even if the URL is mysticcoders.com, or *.mysticcoders.com

is there something in my config I've screwed up?  is this even possible with Resin under Apache?

On Sep 8, 2006, at 11:33 PM, Andrew Lombardi wrote:

I'm attempting to use wildcard DNS with mod_caucho sitting between
Apache and Resin, and haven't had much luck yet.  Locally for
development, we've been using Jetty, and assumed everything would
transfer just fine.

In the httpd.conf files, we set up the virtual host, and have the
following for ServerAlias:

ServerAlias *.mysticcoders.com

And in resin.conf I do something similar:

         <host id='www.mysticcoders.com'>

         <host-alias>mysticcoders.com</host-alias>

was trying to add <host-alias>*.mysticcoders.com</host-alias> which
didn't seem to change anything.

also tried to add it to the host id, but then it picked up nothing.

Any ideas?

To our success!

meAndrew Lombardi: Mystic Coders, LLC - Coding Magic
contact | [EMAIL PROTECTED] - 714-697-8046 | aim - nlpjunke