I'm trying to increase the session idle timeout to one hour to better suit my
client's usage pattern.  However, I still cannot get it to hold a session
that long without browser activity.  Here's a sample from my log file:

[Tue Aug 29 09:10:57 EDT 2006 INFO EditTimeServlet]   forwarding to
/editTime.jsp
[Tue Aug 29 10:05:11 EDT 2006 INFO AuthenticationFilter] Request name =
/TimeClock/showTime
[Tue Aug 29 10:05:11 EDT 2006 INFO AuthenticationFilter] No session exists;
redirecting to /TimeClock/login.

You can see I sat there on the same app screen in my browser for  55
minutes.  Here's a snippet from my resin.conf:

    <!-- Configures the keepalive -->
    <keepalive-max>500</keepalive-max>
    <keepalive-timeout>3600s</keepalive-timeout>

And here is a snippet from my app's web.xml file:

    <!-- Sets up session parameters -->
    <session-config
        session-timeout='60'
    />

So I do not know why Resin (version 3.0.18) keeps timing out my session
before the hour is up.  Please help.