Hi all,

I have this weird problem with one of our servers running Resin 2.1 whereby
everything is working fine most of the time and then suddenly you get class
loader "class cannot be found" error for classes that were loaded ok before.
The only way to resolve issue is to do Resin restart.

Since I am not too familiar with Resin I am now not quite sure if this is
something in our application or if this is a Resin issue. Has anyone
experienced anything similar before? Could it be something like an early
symptom of memory running out?