Akila,

We have been using Resin for the past five years to serve up the
Go2marine boat parts store ( http://www.go2marine.com ), and we have
always found it to have a very fast page response time.  We are
currently running Resin Professional 3.0.19 in production. We are using
Sun's 1.5.0_09 JDK. The OS is Red Hat Enterprise 3 ES.  The database is
Oracle 9i, which runs on a separate server.

When we refactored the software to use Struts and Tiles last spring, I
was concerned that it might impact performance because of all of the
internal HTTP requests for the tiles.  No worries.  I was delighted with
how fast the site ran.

The times that we have run into problems with page response time is when
the server becomes heavily loaded in production.  These problems were
corrected by tuning memory, increasing threads, or increasing the
maximum sessions.

Keith