Hi Richard,

I didn't follow the full thread of yours... but for my understanding I
think you need a method to cache..
I use apache to use the caching work for resin.. so if you are using
apache in front of resin then better to use the mod_expire and
mod_header apache modules... it helped me serve pages fast for dial-up
clients. Also use the mod_deflate to save bandwidth.

Regards,
Akila