From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2007 3:31 PM
To: resin-interest@caucho.com
Subject: [Resin-interest] What is creating log/jvm-default.log
andlog/watchdog-manager.log files

Hi there, I am trying to configure resin 3.1.1 under Solaris 9 to log
every message to /var/resin/log/resin.log, and have these entries in
resin.conf:

  <log name="" level="info" path="/var/resin/log/resin.log"
    timestamp="%d/%m/%y %H:%M:%S.%s "/>

However I am still seeing these files in the log sub-directory of
resin.home:

bash-2.05# ls -l log
total 6
-rw-r--r--   1 www      www          763 May 31 14:21 jvm-default.log
-rw-r--r--   1 www      www         1082 May 31 14:21
watchdog-manager.log

Can someone tell me how to stop these files being created and get their
output going to /var/resin/log (ideally watchdog-manager.log going to a
separate file and the contents of jvm-default.log going to resin.log).

Thanks in advance,
Andy