-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Matt Pangaro
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2007 4:27 PM
To: General Discussion for the Resin application server
Subject: Re: [Resin-interest] What is creating log/jvm-default.log
andlog/watchdog-manager.log files

Andy,
I'm not sure if this still applies in 3.1.x, but in prior versions there

was a downside to co-opting that core JVM log. If you force that into
your main console (stderr/out) log, Resin may not be able to roll it any

more. You can use that arg to put the core jvm log where you want it,
but you may still want to keep it separate from your main console logs.

Matt Pangaro
Lokitech >> software . strategy . design
http://www.lokitech.com
m. 1.301.728.6906
f. 1.815.364.0656
e. [EMAIL PROTECTED]