I saw this option but I am not sure how it works.  How do I tell localhost
(or whatever config server I specify) which resin.conf file to use?

That is, let's say I have
  /apache/conf/resin1.conf
  /apache/conf/resin2.conf
  /apache/conf/resin3.conf

How do I specify that I want to use resin2.conf?

Thanks,

-Ben

 I use something like this with Apache 2.2.3:

LoadModule caucho_module /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_caucho.so
ResinConfigServer localhost 6800
CauchoStatus yes

<Location /caucho-status>
    Order deny,allow
    Deny from all
    Allow from 127.0.0.1 192.168.0.0/16 my-domain.net
</Location>

Cheers,
Andy