On Jun 4, 2007, at 7:12 AM, Ben Strum wrote:

I saw this option but I am not sure how it works. How do I tell localhost (or whatever config server I specify) which resin.conf file to use?

That is, let's say I have
   /apache/conf/resin1.conf
   /apache/conf/resin2.conf
   /apache/conf/resin3.conf

How do I specify that I want to use resin2.conf?

With Resin 3.1, you point mod_caucho at a backend Resin to read the configuration. mod_caucho no longer reads the resin.conf because it's too complicated for the C code.

The backend Resin would be the Resin which uses resin1.conf (or resin2.conf).

By the way, in many cases in Resin 3.1, you can combine multiple resin.conf files into one, by using different <cluster id="..."> blocks. Only the <cluster> with the selected -server will be enabled.

-- Scott

Thanks,

-Ben

I use something like this with Apache 2.2.3:

LoadModule caucho_module /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_caucho.so
ResinConfigServer localhost 6800
CauchoStatus yes

<Location /caucho-status>
    Order deny,allow
    Deny from all
    Allow from 127.0.0.1 192.168.0.0/16 my-domain.net
</Location>

Cheers,
Andy