I am trying to upgrade servers we have to the latest Resin version with
Apache 2.  Prior to this, we were running older versions of both Resin and
Apache.

We are seeing the following error message upong running httpd:
Invalid command 'CauchoConfigFile', perhaps misspelled or defined by a

Our httpd.conf file looks like this:

LoadModule caucho_module /home/blink/blinkproweb/modules/mod_caucho.so
#AddModule mod_caucho.c
<IfModule mod_caucho.c>
   CauchoConfigFile resin.conf
</IfModule>

I have seen posts that you must call AddModule before you can call
CauchoConfigFile but AddModule does not seem to be supported under Apache 2
anymore.

Am I missing something when building either Apache or Resin?  Can someone
tell me the correct method for specifying resin.conf in this environment?

Thank you,

Benjamin Strum
ThinkTron Corporation