Scenario: Primary server is down and the backup is active, Resin 3.0.23,
The session store is being reloaded 4- 5 times, per click by user.
I believe this is because I have some CSS that loads images. The store
is even refreshed
when the user just hovers over an image !

Is there a way to tell resin that there is no need to refresh the
session for particular paths
something like
  <session-config>
    <use-persistent-store/>
    <always-save-session/>
    <exclude-store>
      <exclude path="images"/>
      <exclude path="styles"/>
      <exclude path="scripts"/>
    </exclude-store>
  </session-config>

Robert Leland                 INTEGRITYOne (Formerly PRIZUM)
P: (703) 581-6522                       1900 Campus Commons Drive
F: (703) 476-7405                        Reston, VA 20191
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

BUSINESS CONSULTING | TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS | INNOVATION R&D