My site is using Tuckey's url rewrite filter to keep my URLs clean,
and it works exactly how I want it to.

However, when I write a redirect for /index.html and /index to point
back to /, Resin sends my browser into infinite redirection limbo
(which the browser ultimately figures out and warns me about).

Jetty doesn't seem to do this, I haven't tried Tomcat.

Obviously what's going on is that Resin is forwarding requests for /
to /index.html, and I can't figure out how to stop it.

I'm also running multiple hosts with Resin, so I wan to be able to
turn off that redirection for just one host and leave it on for the

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Tony Field