________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ron Pitts
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 2:43 AM
To: resin-interest@caucho.com
Subject: [Resin-interest] Forwarding rewrite path location

This has been bugging me for awhile so here it goes

I'm currently displaying a jsp page located at /somepath/somefile.jsp

I want to forward the request to a jsp file in the root directory, e.g.
/confirm.jsp, however after forwarding the path location is still
/somepath/, any ideas how to set the path location as well?

HttpServletRequest request,
HttpServletResponse response,

RequestDispatcher disp;

  disp = request.getRequestDispatcher("/confirm.jsp");
  disp.forward(request, response);

thanks