Thanks for your fast response. Resin 3.1.5 is a big step forward for some of our projects. Especially Webbeans help a lot, and of cause the fix to the Authenticators that allow us now to use Webbeans and Entity beans together make a lot of things easier :)

Only thing missing we look really forward to is that Visual JSF work as JSF and Netbeans is our standard development system.

Regards,
Andreas Fischer