On Mar 9, 2008, at 4:12 PM, Stargazer wrote:

> Crucial for me right now anyway ;-)
> http://quercus.caucho.com/quercus-3.1/doc/quercus.xtp#php.ini
> The section under "JNDI DataSource ... WEB-INF/resin-web.xml" has
> malformed xml for the <database> tag.
> Any chance of a fuller example please?

I've just updated it.

Basically, the underlying database support in Quercus is JDBC.  So the
only question is where the JDBC DataSource comes from.  Setting the
<database> tag will force a specific, configured JDBC value to be used
for all PHP calls, no matter what the parameters to the mysql_connect
are.

- Scott