В сообщении от 12 Март 2008 12:07 Mattias Jiderhamn написал(a):

> >> It may work if you are certain there will be no flushing to the client
> >> before a forward().
> > Nope, there would be a lot of flushing before forward().
> > Because, forward() final destination isn't going to print page from
> > scratch. Instead it is going to print a fragment of page to be
> > include()d. After it will return, the rest of page() will be printed.
> > Also, there can be quite a few such (include() -> forward() -> forward()
> > -> print()) sessions.
> What I meant was whether there will under any circumstances be a forward
> on the original - non-dispatched - request. (Such as displaying an error
> page if an error occurs deep within the include hierarchy)
There would not be a forward on the original request, EXCEPT if there is an
error page.

Then again, throwing a lot of InvalidState errors because error occured after
buffer was committed is, IMHO, seriously *not smart* move.
I've seen it was handled in sources with comment about throwing another errors
on sendError is stupid, but work-around is commented out in resin3. I think
we observe victory of good over reason, unfortunately.