So i am trying to get the php framework I use up and running on
Quercus/Resin. The issue I have is hte ORM layer in the php framework
requires the fetch_field handling to be working and with the current state
of 3.1 alpha it is not working (but everything else including
implode/explode is looking great!). When I look at the handling within the
quercus.lib.db.Jdbc*.java files it looks like the JDBC metadata elements are
being retrieved. However in the trace from Quercus is shows it is trying to
run a query against the DB to pull the metadata instead of using the JDBC
available attributes.

Does anyone know where I should be looking as I am apparently missing where
this is occurring.

** Perhaps this is something currently in the middle of being changed?