ok thanks for the <url> info.

Now for the amber problem : I cleaned all including work directory,
after first run, found a .class for all my ejbs (in classes folder). In
work/pre-enhance folder I have the following files :

Ejbuser__ResinExt.class
Ejbuser__ResinExt.java
Ejbuser.class

and nothing in work/ejb

I dont' know if the files are valid, but the applications does not work,
and continue to try to recompile if I request it.
I tried to add <load-on-startup/> for the servlet that uses that ejb,
but it did not change. I also tried to put the whole application in
webapps/ROOT in resin folder, but no success.

The error is systematic.

would you like me to send you the full app folder ?

--
Très cordialement,

Riccardo Cohen
Articque