On May 27, 2008, at 4:54 AM, Thilo Bangert wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> i am trying to get apache to dispatch requests to our resin backend.
> i have setup apache the following way:
> in global scope i have (yes, i do start apache with -D CAUCHO)
> <IfDefine CAUCHO>
>        LoadModule caucho_module modules/mod_caucho.so
>        ResinConfigServer localhost 6802
>        CauchoConfigCacheDirectory /tmp
>        CauchoStatus yes
>        <Location /caucho-status>
>          SetHandler caucho-status
>        </Location>
> </IfDefine>
>
> in the apache vhost config i have:
> <VirtualHost *:80>
>    DocumentRoot /home/assembly/mat123_xms/app/docs
>    ServerName app.xms.mat123.assembly.danskelearning.dk
>    ErrorLog /home/assembly/mat123_xms/log/error_log
>    CustomLog /home/assembly/mat123_xms/log/access_log common
>    ResinConfigServer 127.0.0.1 6802
> </VirtualHost>

You may need to add the CauchoStatus yes in the virtual host, since
Apache creates a sub-scope.  To debug this, you really need /caucho-
status working.

Also, mod_caucho needs write access to the /tmp directory.  The
localhost_6802 file is very important in making the communication
work, so if mod_caucho doesn't have write access, then you're likely
to have the server get stuck.

-- Scott