Hi Guys!

I am playing around with Resin/Quercus now for a few days, trying to
make one of my PHP applications work in this environment.

It consists out of two parts, a traditional web frontend that I think I
will get up and running with Resin.

The other part is a TCP server, which I usually start through inetd or a
daemon written in C++. All the logic for the server is pure PHP.

Do you think I can port this to be controlled by a daemon/service
written in Java and still have the logic in PHP, processed by Quercus?
Could you give me any hints how to approach this? Where could be
pitfalls, what kind of wrappers you think I might have to write?

Any information that helps would be highly welcome :))

Cheers,
Clemens