We have a 100 Server Pro license and are very happy with it.

Back in the day, there was no "Pro" version (as I recall). But as
Resin has matured, having the Pro version has become more important if
you're going to be using Resin in a production environment, or even if
you just want to become familiar with the capabilities/features of the
Pro version for future use.

I agree, if you can afford to license Pro, it's definitely good to
support further development. As you can tell, Resin is, and has been
for years, frequently updated with bug fixes and new features, so you
wouldn't be investing in a product that languishes for months or years
with no new releases.

Rob