Hello All,

I combed the mailing list archive and read the Caucho documentation but
still no answer for this issue, so here it is:

I need to match a url pattern to forward to resin. The interesting part
is the pattern contains foreign characters.

I used the UTF-8 url encoded pattern, but the pattern did not get
matched. Here's an example:

 <servlet-mapping url-pattern='/%D0%A1%D1%83%D0%B4%D0%B0/*'

I've also tried it without url encoding (Russian in this case):

 <servlet-mapping url-pattern='/Суда/*' servlet-name='search'/>

Everything I read says Caucho supports UTF-8 by default. Any suggestion
on what else to try will be greatly appreciated.