Rob -

Yes we have tried using the Apache Xerces parser and it doesn't work

The only time the Google API returns records is when we do not include
the following:

<server>
  <!-- Requires Apache's xerces.jar and xml-apis.jar libraries. -->
  <system-property
javax
.xml
.parsers
.DocumentBuilderFactory
="org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl"/>
  <system-property
javax
.xml
.parsers
.SAXParserFactory="org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl"/>

  <!-- Requires Apache's xalan.jar library. -->
  <system-property
javax
.xml
.transform
.TransformerFactory
="org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl"/>
</server>

In this case, hibernate returns errors.

We just are at a lose as what to do.  We absolutely need to use
Hibernate, most of our application is developed using it.   By
including the fore mentioned tags Hibernate works fine, but the Google
API returns nothing.

Todd

--
Todd Sowers