Hi all

We are currently upgrading a project.
This project worked with resin 3.0.12 with a class in charge of Load
Balancing. This class used a constructor for ClusterClient class from Caucho
and some others methods:
- openRecycle
- getServerList

The ClusterClient constructor and the openRecycle method are now protected
in resin 3.0.26 and the method getServerList seems to be disappeared.

I didn't found any explanation about these modifications.
If someone has an idea about this and knows how we can continue to use this
class and these methods, his help will be very appreciated.

Is there another class to manage load balance with resin 3.0.26 launch as a
cluster except com.caucho.servlets.LoadBalanceServlet?

Rgds

David