Can this bug be upgraded to Super Major Urgent? Ok, seriously, after
hounding my management for weeks to finalize our Caucho contract, it's
finally in "Accounting" to do the Purchase Order and release the
funds. Then I'm on a tight schedule to start the upgrade process.

I was planning on using 3.1.8. But if this bug is real, it makes 3.1.8
essentially useless for us because we rely on our log files and I
can't upgrade to 3.1.8 and then upgrade *again* in a few weeks or
months after this has been fixed.

Rob