Hi all,

I did some more investigation and it seems that if I remove the Pro
license, the rollovers start to work! So, this has definitely
something to do with the Pro-stuff. The behavior is also not
consistent in pro, because it sometimes manages to create the new log
file correctly, but mostly fails this and creates it as read-only.
Pretty spooky stuff...