Hi Rob,

Can you (or anyone) reproduce this? The stack trace tells that the
problem might lie with jni stuff, so I'm going to check if it works
with non-pro Resin. Of course this is not a sufficient solution as we
also planned to go into production with 3.1.8 and have to wait for a
solution for this.

Cheers,

Kai