Hello
I need an internal web analytics tools for a web site, and I only know
php one.
I tried to compile piwik 0.2.31 with resin 3.2.0 and 3.2,1 but have an
error with the toArray() function at compilation time:

'toArray' is an unknown method of binary(12) "Installation".
in
'Users/rc/ADLhtml/z_resintest/testpiwik/webapp/core/FrontController.php'
at the line 228

This software is great but uses many libs including Zend.
Can someone give me an advice on how to solve this (I don't know a lot
about php), or does someone know a java web analytics tool that does not
need external service ?

Thanks

--
Riccardo Cohen