Hi .. I know this has been posed before but problem similar to item
http://maillist.caucho.com/pipermail/resin-interest/2007-October/001703.html .
I am using URLrewrite filter to remap old pages to current ones. This works
fine in resin standalone mode but I have now setup with apache fronting as i
need to setup other sites on the server. I have everything working but this
urlrewrite issue as it only uses filter-mappings and not a servlet-mapping. The
previous resin-interest article states he managed to solve with a sethandler
request. Can anyone elaborate how i could adapt to work with URLrewrite as at
the mo i'm just getting 404's from apache.. can i use this sethandler command
in the httpd.conf for my virtual host?

any suggestions will be greatly appreciated..