This seems to be broken in 4.0.S090211.

I have attached two JSPs that when run throw the following error.

[show] <javascript:show();>  java.lang.IllegalAccessException: Class
javax.el.BeanELResolver can not

access a member of class com.caucho.server.webapp.DispatchRequest with

modifiers "public"

--- BEGIN JSP 1 ----

<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core"; prefix="c" %>

<jsp:include page="test2.jsp"/>

End test1.jsp.

---- END JSP 1 ----

---- BEGIN JSP 2 ----

<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core"; prefix="c" %>

<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/functions"; prefix="fn" %>

<c:set var="topLevelPath"
value="${fn:substringBefore(fn:substringAfter(pageContext.request.requestURI
, '/'), '/')}" scope="request"/>

<c:if test="${topLevelPath == ''}">

      Works.

</c:if>