I don't know if this is a bug in resin or not. But you are running an older version of the snapshot. The most recent download on the download page <http://caucho.com/download/> has a listed date of 2009.03.04. And, in fact, if you download it, it's actually even newer: 2009.03.18.

Yours is 2009.02.11.

Give the latest version a try and maybe that will solve your issue. Fwiw, the latest version isn't working for me either, but it's a different error from what you're seeing and I haven't had time to investigate it enough to file a bug or fix whatever might be wrong in our code.