Scott Ferguson schrieb:
>>> Not if you supply your own context aware instance of Properties
>>> using System.setProperties(Properties).

>> What is a context-aware instance of Properties? How do I get one?
>> Wouldn't I rather need a context-aware instance of System (which I
>> don't know about)?
> If you're using Resin, you already have one.  Resin's system
> properties depend on the current context.

I deployed one webapp doing System.setProperties(props) in
contextInitialized(ServletContextEvent sce) to /yyy in Resin
4.0.0. I then changed the property value and redeployed to
/yyy2. Now both /yyy and /yyy2 show the new property value.
They do not seem to be isolated regarding System properties.

I'm probably missing something obvious.

Michael Ludwig