Hi Georg,

> i can't reproduce this behaviour,
> * Resin-4.0.2 (Apache2 (2.2.9), mod_ssl, mod_caucho)

I'm using Resin-4.0.2 with Apache/2.2.14 and mod_caucho

The problem is a bit difficult to reproduce. Out of 5 times posting form data
only once the content reaches Wicket. Else the posted data is null! It seems to
be a general problem and not just for the 'login-form'.

It looks like there might be a timing problem. I.e. when Wicket processes the
form data, these seems not to be available in the request object yet!

This doesn't happen with resin-4.0.1 at all.

Best regards, --- Jan.