Since we are upgrading from pro-3.0.23 to pro-4.0.5, we thought we would
take advantage of the resin-admin stuff.  However the docs aren't clear
on how that's supposed to happen.  This page says nothing about what to

And this page seems to elude that I have to install another product? I
could have sworn we had this working in 4.0.0 without installing

"Since /resin-admin is just a web-app implemented with Quercus/PHP,
enabling it is just adding an appropriate <web-app> tag."

Hopefully this is just a documentation error?  If so how do we get the
admin running?  If not, is it really worth installing and working
through a whole new package and all the configuration overhead and
learning curve that comes with it?