It is part of resin 4.x.  Make sure you have the following in your

      <web-app id="/resin-admin" root-directory="${resin.root}/doc/admin">
          <resin:set var="resin_admin_external" value="false"/>
          <resin:set var="resin_admin_insecure" value="true"/>

If you want to use a hostname other than localhost to access the UI, then
you will have to set resin_admin_external to true.

I have been looking at it since I am upgrading from 3.0 to 4 too.  It looks
very good.  Be sure to check it out.  It is nice that a lot of monitoring
stuff that we have had to add on top of resin is now part of it.