Thanks, that worked.

I tried adding <resin:Allow> (or <security-constraint>) also to add some
IP filtering (<resin:IfNetwork> vs <ip-constraint>) and then the
authenticator seems to be overridden. In case the request comes from a
trusted IP range, no login is required.
I have to add <resin:And> <resin:IfUserInRole role="resin-admin"/> also.
Is that intended...?

Btw, in order to not mess up the login page I set url-pattern="*.php".
Any risk this will change in a future release "without further notice"?
Maybe it's better/safer to allow "/images/*" and "*.css"?

</Mattias>