Hi Michael,

The best place to look is at our MBeans to see what they expose.  Our
own resin-admin is just a facade over these.  The SNMP interface is
documented here:

http://caucho.com/resin-4.0/admin/resin-admin-console.xtp#Enabling%20SNMP%20support%20in%20Resin

There are also different statistics exposed depending on if you're using
Resin open source versus Professional.  With Pro, we have some JNI that
is able to do more sophisticated statistics gathering.

Best,
Emil